Welcome!

Welcome to the Weasel's Den, an online pub of sorts. Come see what's on tap, what's going on in and around Indianapolis' beer scene, and give/get recommendations.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Southern Tier Brewing Co.

I recently had two really good beers from Southern Tier Brewing Co. out of Lakewood, NY.  I don't usually gravitate toward chocolate or sweet beers but I had the pleasure of sampling both the Creme Brulee Imperial Milk Stout and the Choklat Stout Imperial Chocolate Stout. The Creme Brulee was sweet, as expected, but really drinkable.  The Choklat Stout was one of the best examples I've had.  The chocolate flavor was dominant but very pleasant.  I'm not sure if Souther Tier is available anywhere in central Indiana, but I would recommend keeping an eye out for it.  Here's their website if you are interested.

http://southerntierbrewing.com/index2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment